Monday, March 31, 2008


I look calm and quiet from the outside.
But deep inside im really crazy and wild.
Thoughts flip within a second, keeping me steady fast.
Entangled within myself I keep breathing hard.

Wondering what’s next, im scared to know.
It might kill something, it makes me blow.
Mentally, physically, I can feel it in me.
Every blood running vein is concealed within it.

Up and down, my emotions derange.
Oscillates so fast, I feel out of range.
Unable to control my senses, I take strange shapes.
Without co ordination, body parts just shake.

Somebody help me, but there’s no one as such.
To understand me u need more than much.
My nuts roll up and a cold wave hits me.
Sinking within myself, I start shivering.

My whole body is trembling, im on a different plane.
I feel pathetic; it’s a sort of secret pain.
I feel exhausted; I don’t want to face it any more.But it doesn’t spare me, hitting me to the core.

No comments: