Sunday, March 30, 2008

DOPE





I opted 4 u because I had no option.
With no one to turn to, u held my like adoption.
U helped me pass time n relieved all my pain.
Little did I know u would drive me insane.

Slowly steadily u started taking control.
Ignorant of the facts, I let u enroll.
From small amounts to large doses.
From dawn to dusk I was always possessed.

Through all joys n sorrow, u were always with me.
I cut down my friends cause I wanted u to hit me.
They call it addiction, because I don’t wanna leave u.
I don’t believe them because I only believe u.

From day to day to year to year.
Now im so fucking stoned my vision’s unclear.
U made me act crazy, u made me act wild.
U made me so lazy I always wanna hide.

I gather sick thoughts, don’t know from where.
My father says stop, cause im going nowhere.
I sit shit stoned, just watching the watch.
So many years have passed simply dogging the torch.

Im loosing everything around me, I can c it all goin.
Everythin seems 2 drown me, so im busy ignoring.
No hands 2 hold, no pals 2 wit.Every shine seems gold when u romance in day dreams.

No comments: