
Everyday is pathetic. It freaks me every moment.
I try to forget it but every situation brings a cause to lament.
I live in my dreams. My dreams turn to nightmare.
Lost in transition, its been years since im stuck right there.
The whole world is crazy. Im only certified.
But its such a big difference, im mentally crucified.
I shut my eyes when I wake up in the morning.
I don’t wanna wake up. Im tired of all the mourning.
Its bothering me intensely, I don’t know what to do.
Ignoring it intentionally cause I wish to pass through.
Trying to break free, trying all that I can.
I know I’m a looser, still I bet that I can.
Buzzing on frustration, everything is pissing me.
Wearing the wrong shoes, walking the wrong lane, im everything I shouldn’t be.
My heart is crying, but the tears don’t come out.
No comments:
Post a Comment