
Its all the same, things aint changed shit.
Only faces keep changing, breaking me in bits.
Facing these freaks, I flick a fake smile.
I put this fake pretence cause the fucker’s really wild.
Uncontrolled emotions lead to unreasonable actions.
It has become a part of my life in an unceasable fashion.
I feel currents in my head with sonic waves of confusion.
Conquered by anxiety, on a journey through delusions.
I laugh at my pain, my pain laughs at me.
It’s such a superb reciprocation that no one can see.
Eyes open or closed, its only darkness I see.
Chocking all hopes, living purposelessly.
Take me off my head or take my head off me.
Of a mental illness im a pet, which overtook every bit of me.
I wanna die soon, for I see no purpose to live.
Aimlessly running afte
1 comment:
Killer due...KILLER
Post a Comment